Commit budget to content they say. Get more organic traffic they say. Hire a freelance writer...
Wait, hold up!
The content conundrum
So, what's the harm of hiring a freelance or contractor writer, not within your organization?
The crux is the simple fact that they won't, or ever will, understand your product/service and business well enough to generate content that'll move the needle. Without this intimate understanding, your content will fail because of:
- Diluted content (content is too broad and generic)
- Inaccurate content (specific topics are misinformed because a lack of product/service knowledge)
- Focus on quantity rather than quality (most writers charge by the article)
- They don't inspire conversion (booooooring)
- They aren't optimized well for modern day SEO (you want traffic, right?)
THIS is the WHY behind our Google-loved content jumpstart. We realize there's a gap here, and we know how to fill that gap.
a ProtoFuse Proverb
"89% of people use a search engine to find a product, service or business prior to purchase."
Here's how we'll help you generate content rooted in strategy, ensure it's loved by Google, and ultimately convert visitors to sales and leads!
- Monthly brainstorming meeting to discuss ideas, potential titles
- Recommend number of articles for that month (typically will be 1, 2 or 3)
- Propose ideas for formatting (e.g., Research-based, Listicle, Fun, Salesy, etc.)
- SEO - keyword research, on-page optimization, internal linking strategy
- Provide coaching and share recommendations on strategy/formatting
- Help setup accurate reporting to ensure proper measurement (Top Content, Keyword Rankings, etc.)
- Our helpful "Content Cheat Sheet" resource
We guide. You write.
How it'll impact your content
- Better optimized content > more qualified organic traffic.
- Better content > reads better, more engaging, leads prospects to a conversion.
- Gives you more time back > stop spinning your wheels, let us optimize your workflow.
- Makes entire content creation process streamlined > you or your team will be encouraged to generate more content.
Investment needed & timeline
Starts at $2,500 every month for most websites. Factors that may require more resources:
- The number of articles you want to create (we can help you decide)
- The number of writers we'll be collaborating with
- The type of CMS (Content Mgt System) you're running
- The current state of your SEO
- Complexity of your product/service/industry
We recommend committing for 12 months.
That timeframe will give you a taste of how things will work month-to-month and provide enough time to generate data to measure our impact. Anything less than 12 months won't give you a full sense of how all this could benefit you internally and externally.
Let's start a website discussion and see if our Google-loved Content Jumpstart is a good fit.
Unsure of this engagement? Start with a Mini
Try one of our mini engagements. Custom website review, analysis, feedback, and virtual consultative coaching — 100% tailored to your website for just $499.
"Worth every penny!"