The rapid growth of the Web has sprouted savvy shoppers, and savvy shoppers want — no, demand — great website experiences.
Whether you are targeting a potential customer who’ll be evaluating your product, or an existing one looking to re-purchase, there’s always an opportunity to improve engagement.
If website sales have plateaued or decreasing
This could be a sign of:
- Not understanding your audience (in particular, your website personas)
- Your website feels generic, turning buyers away
- Non-optimized checkout process (not SEARCH optimized, but CONVERSION optimized)
- Bad/Poor visual design
- Missing content strategy, social proof
- Poor rankings & traffic (if you’re not on the first page of Google, you’re missing the boat)
a ProtoFuse Proverb
– Forbes, Huffington Post, & Marketing Signals collab
Things you can do
- Understand how & why your buyers buy
- Form a hypothesis on what’s decreasing sales (and form a conclusion with A/B testing)
- Fine tune your ordering process to improve conversion rate
- Document a content strategy that will help educate & inspire your potential customers
- Obtain better rankings for keywords relevant to your products
How ProtoFuse helps increase website sales
Here are three ways we may be able to help:
- Mini Engagement. Test our expertise and get valuable (and objective) feedback on your website in 2-3 business days.
- One-time Engagement. Some problems are so common we've developed a specific engagement for them.
- Discuss your website. Let's have a conversation and determine if we're a good fit to solve this problem.
Learn more about our website consulting services.
Need help with this problem?
Try one of our mini engagements. Custom website review, analysis, feedback, and virtual consultative coaching — 100% tailored to your website for just $499.
"Worth every penny!"
Articles about E-commerce
A few insights that may interest you