All leads aren't good leads
Tell me if this conversation sounds familiar.
Marketing: “We sent you 20 leads last month.”
Sales: “You sent us contacts, but they weren’t leads.”
Marketing: “How many were closed?”
Sales: “Just one.”
Marketing: “Oh. So, you need more qualified leads?”
According to MarketingSherpa, 61% of B2B marketers send all leads directly to Sales; however, only 27% of those leads will be qualified.
a ProtoFuse Proverb
Only 25% of leads are legitimate and should advance to sales.
– Gleanster Research
A qualified lead has a:
- need you can solve
- enough money to pay you
- buying authority to make it happen
- in the time frame you want.
However, finding those leads is an ongoing challenge marketers face.
How ProtoFuse helps you get more website leads
Building a steady clip of qualified leads begins with your website. It can, and should, be your most important lead generation tool because there is no other asset that can reach more prospects, with a unified voice, faster.
Here are three ways we may be able to help:
- Mini Engagement. Test our expertise and get valuable (and objective) feedback on your website in 2-3 business days.
- One-time Engagement. Some problems are so common we've developed a specific engagement for them.
- Discuss your website. Let's have a conversation and determine if we're a good fit to solve this problem.
Learn more about our website consulting services.
Need help with this problem?
Try one of our mini engagements. Custom website review, analysis, feedback, and virtual consultative coaching — 100% tailored to your website for just $499.
"Worth every penny!"
Articles about Lead Generation
A few insights that may interest you