Move away from assumptions with your SEO and onto real understanding
We've all been here before:
- We think Google likes us.
- Our organic traffic should be growing.
- Our competition probably isn't doing much better.
When it comes to your website, these are dangerous assumptions to make without having the data to back it up.
Our Search Engine Optimization Audit service is the perfect fit for companies seeking a third-party analysis for their website's SEO.
5 signs your website needs an SEO Audit
- Your organic search traffic is dropping (and you don't know why)
- You don't have an accurate or up-to-date view of your keyword rankings
- Your organization's leadership is asking: "How is our SEO?"
- You're hearing various opinions on what's working and what's not with your SEO
- You're ready for the hard truth (it's OK, we'll deliver the news lightly!)
a ProtoFuse Proverb
"89% of people use a search engine to find a product, service or business prior to purchase."
The 3 core areas of your SEO we'll run through our audit
- Technical Audit. How well is the site structured? Are there server issues? How fast is the site? Canonicalization errors? Mobile-friendly? And much more.
- On-Page Audit (including Content). Are your menus SEO friendly? URLs? Using an XML sitemap? Is content optimized? Clear internal linking structure? Proper use of Meta Data? And much more.
- Off-Page Audit. What's your domain authority? How's your current incoming organic search traffic? Has Google penalized you? How many websites are linking to you? And much more.
Investment needed & timeline
$2,500 for most websites spanning 2 weeks. Factors that may require more resources:
- Size of website, number of pages
- Complexity of website
- Current algorithm penalties
- Proper Google Analytics setup & data collection
Ready for help? Simply start a website discussion.
Unsure of this engagement? Start with a Mini
Try one of our mini engagements. Custom website review, analysis, feedback, and virtual consultative coaching — 100% tailored to your website for just $499.
"Worth every penny!"
Articles about SEO
Learn more about Search Engine Optimization