Everything you need to lay a great SEO foundation for your website
Our SEO Foundations package is the next right step for:
- Brand New Websites. With no SEO.
- Older Websites. That haven't been diligent with their SEO and need to hit the reset button.
Though SEO is slow, you can jump start the lengthy process by getting the basics right.
5 signs your website needs a better SEO foundation
- You have little to zero keywords ranking in the Top 10 (read: The First Page of Google, by the Numbers)
- You're not sure if you've done any SEO
- You don't know what SEO is or how it can help your business
- Your organic traffic is plateaued or decreasing
- You're getting little leads/sales from non-branded search (traffic that comes from queries not related to your company name)
a ProtoFuse Proverb
"89% of people use a search engine to find a product, service or business prior to purchase."
What we do in this engagement
Here are the core SEO activities we'll help plan and execute:
- Keyword Research
- Keyword Mapping & Organization (what keywords go where)
- Meta Data creation & integration to site
- Technical SEO fixes
- Install SEO plugins (if running WordPress)
- Ensure SEO-friendly URLs (including 301 redirects)
- Content Recommendations
- SEO Coaching
- Search Console setup/integration
- Monthly Reporting setup (includes 3 months of PDF reporting)
You also get:
- Access to the ProtoFuse team
- Unlimited email during our engagement
- Recommended Resources & Tools
Investment needed & timeline
$5,000 for most websites spanning 4 weeks. Factors that may require more resources:
- Size of website, number of pages
- Complexity of website
- Current algorithm penalties
- The type of CMS (Content Mgt System) you're running — or not running
- Industry competition
- Keyword competition
Ready for help? Simply start a website discussion.
Unsure of this engagement? Start with a Mini
Try one of our mini engagements. Custom website review, analysis, feedback, and virtual consultative coaching — 100% tailored to your website for just $499.
"Worth every penny!"