Redesign your website without losing or negatively affecting SEO
We've unfortunately heard this cry for help one too many times:
Why is our SEO tanking?!
You're on the high of a recent new website launch, but strange things start happening. You get fewer and fewer leads and sales every month. Keywords once on the first page, are now unranked. Organic traffic is decreasing.
This type of heartache is completely avoidable.
If you're redesigning your website, and hoping your SEO doesn't get affected negatively, we can help. We'll be your SEO insurance policy by ensuring your redesign doesn't damage rankings & traffic.
a ProtoFuse Proverb
Website redesigns come laced with opportunities to destroy organic rankings & traffic.
4 Signs you'll need SEO help before or after redesigning your website
- Your website went through major architecture changes (new sections, pages & overall organization)
- You're implementing a CMS (Content Management System) or moving to a different one
- URLs were added/edited/removed
- Content was added/edited/removed
What we do in this engagement
Here are the core SEO activities we'll help plan and execute:
- Ensure top pages with most rankings/traffic aren't negatively impacted
- Compare URL structure of old site vs new site
- Ensure 301 redirects are properly set up
- Ensure Meta Data (Title & Description) are carried over & reflect new content
- Recommend Technical SEO fixes
- Diagnose internal linking issues
- Compare keyword optimization of old site vs new site
- Provide SEO Coaching
- Verify Google Search Console is set up properly
A thorough Google Doc detailing out:
- Points of concerns
- Areas needed fixed
- Pre-launch checklist (items needing completed BEFORE you launch)
You also get
- Up to 5 hours of phone, email, and Google Meet virtual sessions.
- Recommended SEO resources & tools
This engagement comes with a thorough checklist to help us prepare for your website redesign, or recover from one.
Investment needed & timeline
$2,500 for most websites spanning 2 weeks. Factors that may require more resources:
- Size of website, number of pages
- Complexity of website
- Current algorithm penalties
- The type of CMS (Content Mgt System) you're running — or not running
Ready for help? Simply start a website discussion.
Unsure of this engagement? Start with a Mini
Try one of our mini engagements. Custom website review, analysis, feedback, and virtual consultative coaching — 100% tailored to your website for just $499.
"Worth every penny!"
Articles about SEO
Learn more about Search Engine Optimization