Website Deconstruction [Video] : Episode #1
April 14, 2019
In episode #1 of our Website Deconstruction video series, we're looking at Sweet Fish Media, a podcast agency for B2B brands.
by Eric Sharp
We found and discuss 3 major issues
- Primary Navigation Usability Issues
- Missing Value Proposition
- No Blog Mission Statement
Resources referenced in video
- Hamburger Menus and Hidden Navigation Hurt UX Metrics by Nielsen Norman Group
- Useful Value Proposition Examples (and How to Create a Good One) by Conversion XL
- How to Create a Content Mission Statement with 4 Simple Templates by Orbit Media
- How To Write A Mission Statement For Your Blog by CoSchedule
Hey, thanks for being here!
There's gobs of information out there, so I'm honored you found this article interesting enough to make it this far. My hope is it helps you to a better performing website!
About the Author
Eric Sharp is the founder of ProtoFuse and has been in the website trenches since 1999 — right before the dot-com boom redefined websites forever. Since then, he's accumulated two decades of digital marketing experience and prides himself on creating websites "Loved by people and Google". He has 2 awesome kids, loves Da Bears, and is into that whole CrossFit thing.
Need website help?
We're all about websites — especially websites that are loved by people and Google.
Since 2001, we've been helping clients nationwide turnaround their outdated and under-performing websites.
"Our website is generating quality leads every week thanks to their website consulting."