The short and long-term success of your website is dependent on...
- how you execute your website strategy
- who contributes to it
- what specifically comes out of it
- and most importantly — when it happens
A website strategy provides a foundation to your overall website efforts for the next 3-5 years.
Websites without a strategy struggle with:
- Purpose. "What's the point of our website?"
- Vision. "Where's our website going?"
- Audience. "Are we giving our visitors a good experience?"
- The Right Tactics. "SEO, Paid Ads, or Social Media?"
- Measurement. "How do we know if our website is effective & we're getting a ROI?"
a ProtoFuse Proverb
"Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat."
— Sun Tzu
What we do in this engagement
The purpose of our engagement is to carry out a full diagnosis of your existing website to get a sense of what's working, and what's not. This includes a deep dive into your:
- Inbound Marketing
We then form an actionable plan to help you:
- Understand your website's audience
- Head the right direction with your visual design
- Create the right calls-to-action
- Generate the most valuable content
- Choose the right inbound marketing tactics
- and ultimately, provide the best UX
What you’ll receive from our professional web strategy team is a written document (coined the Website Strategy Roadmap, seen below) outlining our findings and our prescription to building a successful website. Nearly all of our website strategies for clients last 3 to 5 years.
Investment needed & timeline
$5,000 to $15,000 for most websites spanning 4 to 8 weeks depending on the following factors:
- Size of organization, website, team
- Travel requirements
- Breadth and depth of activities: Competitive Analysis, User Research, Conversion, Content, etc.
Ready for help? Simply start a website discussion.
Unsure of this engagement? Start with a Mini
Try one of our mini engagements. Custom website review, analysis, feedback, and virtual consultative coaching — 100% tailored to your website for just $499.
"Worth every penny!"